- Part-time job available
- Click here to apply
To provide personal assistance to the Pastor in charge in terms of administration and general requirements for smooth running of services and events.
You will also be responsible for general administration including managing information and filing and will possess excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
The right person for this position should be attentive, patient, willing to learn and work well as part of a team and as an individual. They must be flexible and gracious enough to deal with the dynamic environment of a church office. The ideal candidate would speak mandarin, but this is not essential.
- Admin support, including working with the church-wide Database program (Planning Center)
- Have a full understanding of the programs run on-site, and be able to assist with enquiries about them e.g sign-ups and payments.
- Assist with larger events when required e.g Alpha, Funerals, Christmas
- Keep weekly grocery shopping list up to date
- Look after shopping volunteers
- Check all stock & order necessary gear on a weekly basis
- Adhere to Grace Vineyard Health & Safety regulations
- Be a fully committed member of our Grace Vineyard team to serve our church and community in all ways as is reasonably required.
5 The Runway, Wigram
Wigram Primary School Hall
5 The Runway
+64 3 379 8463
Parking available on the surrounding streets and school carpark
Children's programmes for 0-13 year olds at Passion Kids.
Youth program available for year 9 -13 with our GVY Lounge.