Our core value: To be disciples, and make disciples
- Disciples walk closely with Jesus, learning more about Him, and becoming more like Him.
- Disciples love Jesus with all their hearts and allow the Holy Spirit to move in their lives
- Disciples want to share God's love through Jesus with others
Grace Vineyard Church Commitment to Children
- To nurture healthy relationships with children who are in our home, church and community environment.
- To provide a safe and loving environment that provides children with opportunities to connect with God, to learn more about Jesus, and to experience the Holy Spirit.
- To serve the families of our church and community with Jesus' message of hope, truth, and love.
- To create a child-friendly church environment where children can be taught Biblical truths at their level of understanding in engaging and creative ways. In addition, to provide opportunities for children to act out their faith.
- To assist in the care and protection of children and support of families who are vulnerable in times of crisis.
- To work together with other churches and organizations to minister to children in our immediate communities and beyond.
- To pray for our children and their families.
We’re so excited for the launch of our new Ashburton Campus!
Join others from City Campus for a BYO picnic! Grab some fish 'n' chips or make yourself a bacon and egg pie, bring a deck chair and a cricket set.
A late-night contemplative carols service. A chance to draw aside from the busyness to behold the wonder of God with us. An evening of carols, readings and reflections.