Our core value: To be disciples, and make disciples
- Disciples walk closely with Jesus, learning more about Him, and becoming more like Him.
- Disciples love Jesus with all their hearts and allow the Holy Spirit to move in their lives
- Disciples want to share God's love through Jesus with others
Grace Vineyard Church Commitment to Children
- To nurture healthy relationships with children who are in our home, church and community environment.
- To provide a safe and loving environment that provides children with opportunities to connect with God, to learn more about Jesus, and to experience the Holy Spirit.
- To serve the families of our church and community with Jesus' message of hope, truth, and love.
- To create a child-friendly church environment where children can be taught Biblical truths at their level of understanding in engaging and creative ways. In addition, to provide opportunities for children to act out their faith.
- To assist in the care and protection of children and support of families who are vulnerable in times of crisis.
- To work together with other churches and organizations to minister to children in our immediate communities and beyond.
- To pray for our children and their families.
An evening for women of all ages to come together for worship and encouragement.
Navigating Through Mental Illness Using Te Whare Tapa Whā.
If you’re new to Plains or Pegasus Campus we’d love to meet you! You’re invited to join us for dinner, meet our key leaders and learn more about the vision and values of Grace.