Our core value: To be disciples, and make disciples
- Disciples walk closely with Jesus, learning more about Him, and becoming more like Him.
- Disciples love Jesus with all their hearts and allow the Holy Spirit to move in their lives
- Disciples want to share God's love through Jesus with others
Grace Vineyard Church Commitment to Children
- To nurture healthy relationships with children who are in our home, church and community environment.
- To provide a safe and loving environment that provides children with opportunities to connect with God, to learn more about Jesus, and to experience the Holy Spirit.
- To serve the families of our church and community with Jesus' message of hope, truth, and love.
- To create a child-friendly church environment where children can be taught Biblical truths at their level of understanding in engaging and creative ways. In addition, to provide opportunities for children to act out their faith.
- To assist in the care and protection of children and support of families who are vulnerable in times of crisis.
- To work together with other churches and organizations to minister to children in our immediate communities and beyond.
- To pray for our children and their families.
Come hear about our new campus launching in Ashburton.
As a church, we have the exciting opportunity to shape the hearts and minds of children in the ways of Jesus.
Come for lunch! On Sunday 5 July we will be hosting lunches in homes, we would love for you to come along if you are new to Grace or want to connect to a Lifegroup or join our TEAM Registrations close Fri 03 July.